Reserve a Meeting Room
While primary use of the meeting rooms is for Library activities and meetings, when not in use for Library purposes we make them available to any non-profit organization.
If you are interested in reserving a meeting room at one of our Davenport Public Library locations, please submit the online application to determine availability and we will confirm your reservation by email. You can also reserve a meeting room by calling the DPL Reference Desk at 563-326-7832 or stopping in at any DPL location.
Meeting Room Guidelines
- Meetings shall not be limited to the membership of the organization making application, but shall be open to all interested persons.
- Meeting rooms can be booked up to twice a month by the same organization.
- No one shall be charged an admission fee to attend the meeting. Merchandise or services may not be sold when using the room.
- Adequate supervision must be provided. Someone at least 18 years old must be present at all times.
- Must provide special accommodations for handicapped individuals upon request.
- State Law prohibits smoking in public buildings.
- Serving areas must be left clean and ready for the next user.
- The room(s) will be left in an orderly condition.
- There will be a charge for the replacement of any items missing or damaged.
- The Library will be given 24 hours notice of any meeting cancellation.
- Misrepresentation of the application data or failure to abide by the rules established will be cause for denial of further use of the meeting room.
Please note: The wall barrier between the Brooke & SCRA Rooms is not soundproof. Please be respectful of other groups using the meeting room area.